Sunday, October 31, 2010

Shit Happens... everytime.

Oh crud. *sighs* Seems like i found myself back into the same situation again. I don't know why it always have to be a roller coaster ride. Evidently, I have a gifted ability to go fucking things up again when it has already gone out pretty well. As I thought it was. If this happens to be the last wave, then steer clear that really it's my fault. Then i would accept the fact that i'm a natural born loser. Karma has its way of telling me "Jerk, you'll never get away with everything." Somehow, it occurs to me that nothing really is permanent, change--drastically off tracks the consistency of time and, well, my intimidating personality.

But i know, i did nothing wrong. This time i know it isn't my fault. That a certain statement could have been misunderstood or a mistake was assumed to be mine. For over countless mishaps i did. Perhaps, that could've been the bases of all this.

I keep every word we agreed on, promises, whether the idea of pinky swear has sort of questions for conformity. I tried my best to be reserved on that matter. What kind of person you think i am to say bad things or false things behind someone's back. Does the word "blog" ring any bell? How about "entry". Nothing? Perhaps my sense of humor has defeated its process.

As you are reading this now, dear reader, I'm not angry, well, maybe you are.. But i'm not. Shit happens, that could be the title of all situations we got ourselves into. By far, this could be the motherload of all arguements. Now that you're not holding back and my explanations serves you nothing.

At a rate of 10, this one is 12.


0 comments:

Post a Comment