Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A bit of brainfart about nothing in particular


I wanted to start off a new blog with freshly keen ideas, writing stuffs with zero tolerance of my life cramping up like shit or even getting all emo. Sadly, i lost the interest of making another blog. When i can't even say something "sunny" to uplift anybody's spirit. I've already made an account, it already has a theme it looked pretty much corporate than my blogspot. Named it "SpontaneouslyReserved"

http://spontaneouslyreserved.wordpress.com/

I know it doesn't fit right.

  • Spontaneously- instinctive, naturalness; developing or occurring without apparent external influence.
  • Reserved- restrained in words and actions; silent

Evidently, they're different.

How could i put two different words together? The transparency of SpontaneouslyReserved's indifference is quite obvious. A dash of yin-yang perhaps? Light and dark? Or maybe a written representation in terms of light and shade without regard to anything inspiring...Color.

So, i guess I’ve just realized, just now, that i might still make the same entries on SpontaneouslyReserved similar to my entries here. Which really defeats the process of starting an unstained canvass for the reason that i still fall on the element of pessimism and negativity. It can't be helped. I'm either stuck here or I'll simply hammer my own hands to stop myself from blogging.



0 comments:

Post a Comment