Thursday, October 28, 2010

Infamous rant

Almost a week or two, I still can't ignore the fact that people try desperately to make their lives busy and unreachable. As if, that's it! "I go to know you, you were helpful but i can't be doing the same things before. Better things worth doing than parading with your interests."

No shit dude. They've grown up. Does this imply that i'm stuck in a suspended time of--immaturity?

It's not like I am holding a grudge or anthing, partly it was my fault. I've expected too much that it left me numb at the moment. It was like, the same feeling when you were a kid. You get so excited and yet somehow an impeding buzzkill ruins everything. Crap! Massive understatement. Despite feeling so lousy and sick, despite having a rage so fierce from the disappointment, it felt as if it doesn't matter. Somehow, my curse or should I say my gift of shifting moods prevented me from burning someone up from the inside out. It became useless, bland, falling into deep consciousness of reality-- IT' S NOT WORTH IT.


Maybe that was just it. Since, I've learned valuable lessons.
(1) Lowering expectations wouldn't trigger your imbalanced raging hormones (LOL)
(2) The less you think about stuff, the less you think of diabolical plans for retaliation.
(3) Whether they were lying or no, whether this was a scheme or no, I shouldn't keep wondering why shit happens.

It was the same thing as-- nevermind. Must i keep expecting too much and in return, get crushed? No freaking duh! I'm going to deprive my dashing hopes in a glassful of ice cream.
Yes, that would be delightful. Got to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment