Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm back.. I think I kind'a love this blog more than the other one.

Wow. It's been awhile since i've decided to write again. I guess I write when i'm feeling a bit off. I've noticed a lot lately during my summer vacations. My thoughts needed to be comprehended with ravaging sense of random stuffs. I really need to organize my thoughts before I lose my sanity.

There, the searing hot and sticky days of summer is always making me feel cramped in my small spaced room. Two windows makes a similar place called hell. I have been out since the enrollment started, comply all the needed requirments to enroll and get some subjects accredited. I just wanted to get it down pronto so that i don't have anything left for my mind to pester around before going to bed.

It seems spending my entire summer has quite gotten me to spend it with my activities in a daily routine manner. It's not that bad. I mean, I'm a couch potato. I wake up, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, bath~, change my clothes and then stare my computer monitor for hours and visit random websites. It's like I'm still hooked with a programming project so intensively but in a different kind of way. I hate programming by the way, which is weird because I took up a computer related course and really, it has something to do with programming stuffs. Stuffs- that are still alien language and would take years for me to understand the point.

So~ I haven't really mentioned everything yet or anything that i really want to get rid in my thoughts. I'd try to write down everything slowly or maybe in a daily basis to keep my mind off from clogging. It's kind of terrible now that I miss the person that i talk to everyday. Yeah, i just want a conversation again but it sort of complicated. Yeah~ my life. Got to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment