Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Surviving hell week

Yesterday, we spent 3 hours tops in a coffee shop and awhile ago in a different cafe. I feel lazy when i'm studying in my own room. Factors like my pc and loging in seem to be a major temptation when i want to pick up my pen, write outlines and read my notes. Let's face it, studying rapes our mind and wears out our mental and physical alertness. So, when i got invited to study with a classmate in a coffee shop, i didn't hesitate. The atmosphere was awesome, i bought a blended coffee (don't tell my mom) which was like a cherry on top. It actually stimulated my brain. And also, talking with someone rather than isolating yourself in your room unwinds the kind of pressure your dealing with. It sort of kept my mind off the stress i get from studying.


Last week, I actually made a guide to survive hell week (this week). Unfortunately, i end up following neither of them.
  • Start scanning your notes a day or two before the exam. procrastination, procrastination, procrastination
  • Try not to aggravate your mind to absorb everything. " dammit! work with me brain!!!!"
  • Sweets or caffeine can actually help your lazy ass brain cells to function. "hmmm.. sweets.. coffee~"
  • Don't deprive yourself from sleeping "so fucking tired. need to study. stay up late till 2. my poor droopy eyes. fuck."
  • FACEBOOK is evil. Stay away from it. "poke back poke back poke back poke back poke back poke back poke back poke back poke back poke back poke back poke back poke back"


:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment