Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hopes On The Horizon






Dear sea,


It's sad to know we may not have the chance to visit you. I was looking forward to get on a boat and be somewhere far from this land, watching little waves and ripples that are essential nature of your modesty. Travelling with you could have not been more eminent to your clarity.Though it has been awhile since I’ve taken a trip, I’m sorry. I could never forget the day you turned against us. We badly wanted to come back home, risking our life for a hug and a kiss from our mom. We asked you to calm down and halfway through the open sea, we feared our life would end there. Drowning in the bottom of your floor, helpless and unfortunate but I know you’re sympathetic, led us on our way to the land we believe we call our home. I swore to myself that i would never see you again, since you were unpredictable and the trauma you caused was unforgettable. It's almost 3yrs now, still i admire the waves that race up on the shore and the magnificent junction of the sky and you astounds me. One day, I’ll get on another journey with you when the same feeling of sanctuary is there. A glimpse of you cheers me up when the world, as if, rests everything on my shoulders. A projection of my childhood, peaceful, tranquil and noble, may i grow to admire you even more, sea.


0 comments:

Post a Comment