Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LOSER online

"Why do you feel so bad about losing? You should get used to it already."

Love this quote. It’s hard to swallow, right? But It kind ‘a makes perfect sense. When you put it this way… you lose, you just kept losing and you feel like slitting your wrist then you die. You lived as loser, you die as one. It’s really pathetic.


I, myself, am guilty of being a loser. I don’t speak for myself instead I let every insult slip by like one of their unnecessary bickering. Sometimes when you just had enough you want to shut up for good. But I think that’s not right. Because we can’t just let them have the pleasure of us, looking like crap so that they’ll stop and feel inferiorly shit on us. As long as they see us falling apart everyday they know they’ve won.


So what now?


In my case, I’ve always want to tell my dear friend “shut up!” right in his face. He’s the gravity and I’m the trash that just keeps on being pulled down for a series of events. I just wonder what would it feel like all those gazillion insults he threw and I just have to sum up everything into two words. Sure, it would not be enough but at least it’ll give him a hint and I’ve made my point, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment