Wednesday, June 8, 2011

psychosis

Everything blurs together here and the fog of memory lends a strange cast on things. I hate recalling things that should be buried 6 feet below the ground. I'm not really good in anything. I could not think of something to progress. I know i brought this on myself.

I wish everything would be perfectly fine now, I'm going back to the old me. It seems a different reality from this dark place i dwell. I still feel like I want to go back to that moment sometimes, where it reminds me that this damn place is not all that there is... but that's not happening just yet.

I don't have regrets, i was happy and that's just it. But i hate the things that just happened. I guess it's part of my life that i have to get used to. Not everyday you live in a permanent moment. It's all temporary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment