Monday, August 9, 2010

wish i was in a limbo

I was seriously pissed off. Even though I know how immature it was or how unnecessary to feel like tearing off your own arm for a feeling that shouldn't be felt, so unnecessary and stupid. I want to be mad, too. It’s not like some person always have to be the only one to be understood. I hide what I feel to avoid any conflict and bury my ego to make things less... Instead, I end up feeding my pride, and it has prevented me to speak or do something.

I know my weakness. I can't be mad for a day or even an hour. When i realize that I'm wrong and my actions have become quite out of hand. That, I’m pretty much feel guilty like whatever I do, I end up feeling like THE LOSER than being the invulnerable one. In a spur of a moment, it crashes when you consciously become aware of the weigh of situation.


FML.

1 comments:

R said...

just as how i feel now. and i end up skipping classes.

Post a Comment