Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aim for the list? Ftw! XD


"i almost made my place in the list... 1.72.. FUCK. When i showed my grades, they were like 'this isn't enough.' Since then i stop caring for my grades. One grain of appreciation for my effort. Nada."

"grabeha gud. Si mama og papa, they don't really give a crap about that list.. All they care about is passing every subject. And hopefully, earn my degree. KUNG ma.DL mas maayo, kung dli ok ra. They have low expectations and i thnk that's a good thing. I don't feel the choking sensation and i thnk it's up to me to step it up for them."

"good for you, sila wa jud. they don't really appreciate small things. They have this massive expectation from me. Mypa si tta inday og tito. Paningkamot oi."

"Gani."

"wait, i was thnking if di ta magkuha subjects for 4th year next sem para full load ta ika fourth year. And WE'll still have our chance having our name in the list."

"uhh... WE? Sure ka? I don't think i cou~..."

"sus! Mada ra oi! Ha? Last chance na nato."

"err... Tan.Awn. Hopefully naay divine intervention. Hahaha."

sad ayo si random guy when we had that conversation... Pero... wtf? dean's list? Impossible kaayo para nako. D.M.D.

2 comments:

R said...

kaya mo yannnn. :D you have a better chance of getting into that list eun. :D:D

Ace Midlife Ennui said...

better chance? ni.agree ra gani ko para wa na'y daghan storya. hahahahahaha! hey, ka.remember ko.. naa man ta deal sauna if ma DL ko palitan ko nimo og laptop. :D

Post a Comment