Thursday, July 15, 2010

inglorious days

Rain started pouring out almost every night and the cold breeze was like a cherry on top. Every morning I get that feeling where you just don’t want to get up and head for school because it just feels great laying there. Well, unfortunately, I got sick last Monday and until now it’s making me feel cranky. I blame my Econ teacher. He awol’d for 5 consecutive meetings. And the weather hasn’t really been that friendly.

It wasn’t that bad (optimism), thought It was just a cold and It’ll be gone by the next day. Well… it got worse. NO SWEETS… MORE MEDS… NO ICE COFFEE… MORE NAP TIME… NO LATE HOURS (flexible) MORE FLUIDS… *barfs*. Every night is a roller coaster ride, major headaches, coughs and colds. I wanted to cry, deep down, silently, without tears of course, days where you find yourself useless and wish like you could go back to the past. Remembering the days where you felt great, without those things that get you gloomy. It’s been pretty hard days for a supposedly great week, I think.

No, wait seriously, if you think I’m serious about crying… that was pretty much overrated because… I… don’t. And really I don’t give a damn whether he’ll be there tomorrow (Econ teacher). We’ve prepared our pickets and torches, forks and rakes (forks? wtf?). He’ll be in for a surprise. :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment