Friday, June 11, 2010

the unimaginative mind

I met a girl, once in a dream, sitting under a lone tree in a deep meadow. A pen and a writing pad was with her. She said it was her only comfort. I asked why she was alone, where her parents were or was she lost. She just looked at me blankly. I asked her what's wrong. Not a single word. Then she started to draw...Figures that doesnt make any sense. She looked at me, with her cold dark eyes and whispered. "i know a way out. Come with me."


The scene changed, we were in a house. It felt like firsthand sci-fi movie, being sucked into a drowning vortex to jesus nowhere. She grabbed my hand and brought me to the bathroom. We both stared at the mirror. But noticed somethng was wrong. In my reflection i was the little girl and she was me. She smiled and took a gun inside the drawer, then pointed it to her head. I tried to stop her but i couldn't move a bit. I helplessly watched as my real reflection did the same thing. Then I closed my eyes waited for the deafening sound of the gun. Waiting for it to happen was excruciating.

BANG!

It shooked me and brought me down to my knees. I couldn't open my eyes fearing the sight of a young girl laying on the floor drenched in blood. But oddly, i felt grass pressing againt my hands, not the cold tiled bathroom floor. A warm breeze brushed through my body. Then i knew i wasn't at the house anymore. Slowly, i opened my eyes. Then there i was, under the tree, the same tree where i saw the young girl was sitting. I quickly got up and looked for the young girl in a deserted meadow. Knowing that there was no one else but myself now. Then out of nowhere something fell an inch away from me. It was her writing pad. I flipped it up, something was written:


生きてください。


What does it say?

2 comments:

R said...

wahaha! i love it. hahaha. wa ku nag-expect sa ending. nadala na unta ko..

anyway, what does it say? :)

Ace Midlife Ennui said...

ngeeee~.. wa man ni ayo oi.. hahahaha!
生きてください。--->"PLEASE LIVE"
i know, right? layo ra kaayo. LOL.XD

Post a Comment