Sunday, June 13, 2010

CATastrophic entry

I found pictures of felines on a certain site. It's just weird making an entry about cats. I don't know why I'm doing this. HELP~.

Curiosity kills a cat. The cat above died of a heart attack after he saw something.... something unexpected. Kidding~

"Are you trying to trick me? Where's my caviar?"
EVIL.... Pure EVIL.


So, i've been asked why i prefer dogs rather than cats. Well, i'm a dog person (duh). Cats have these sinister looks. It's just creepy and evil. I don't like it. There i said it.

No, seriously, i guess, my uneasiness towards cats rooted way back childhood. When i watched Stephen King's: Sleepwalkers. It was about a half-human, half-cat race of shape shifters called, for no apparent reason, sleepwalkers. It was horrifying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment