Saturday, June 12, 2010

new addiction

Does coffee make a person fat? And now you're conscious about you're weight. Well, i'm just asking. I've been drinking coffee for a couple of weeks now. So that, i'll have plenty of time for my manic-depression session every night. L0L.XD NO, seriously it tastes way better than soft drinks. Caffeine in your bloodstream. Hmmm... Of course i wouldnt know how it feels. Going through every vein in my body because it is not a drug. It just negates the feeling of sleepiness. I just wonder why grown ups drink 'em. It tastes bitter but the sweet aroma invites you into a deep hypnotism of craving for more. So, i guess that's it. A cup of coffee makes you feel more like an adult. Milk? I may drink that when i reach my old years and sitting up straight is the hardest thing to do.
*cough* airhead *cough* excuse me, i don't normally cough when i'm typing.
I'm really really loving every bottle of my own iced coffee. I'm even determined to get hooked. Wait, no one was reported dead over a coffee, right? RIGHT? O_o

0 comments:

Post a Comment