Saturday, May 15, 2010

Meaningless remarks

I write these words down because i know they can't hear me...

Sarcastic smiles and fake hellos,
long live pretentious bastards.
Bury your ego 6 feet below,
you can never get closer to the truth.
Tall tales of conventional element,
all their lives lose it even for a minute.
Life's like a book, i'm giving you an ending
keep believing, keep pretending.






I made mistakes to overlook my lies
alibis to conceal my inanity,
but then silence was my last resort
leaving the past and taking the high road.
Abruptly, i found myself dreaded with confusion,
baffled and upset from my hasty words.
Yes, I admit and blame myself,
crafted my heart and soul to numb.
For some time I desired a real life,
pessimism, ignorance, hatred,
procrastination, give me break!
Time is never on our side.
The never ending frailty of
regrets.






The dawn finally came
where my eyes seem to stare.
There's no one here
to grab my sanity.
I stand now above all possessions,
desired what's precise.
To leap or move on
or wait for someone who's never there


2 comments:

R said...

alibis to conceal my inanity
..insanity, right? :)


LIKE.

Ace Midlife Ennui said...

err...no. more like lack of intelligence or imagination; senselessness; silliness. :D

Post a Comment