Thursday, August 19, 2010

Effects of Coffee

Dear fucking-piece-of-crap Blog,

I am not myself right now, i should be studying my polsci and programming subject but i find myself talking to you like you're someone who gives a shit. I'm sorry, I can't help myself, I used to refrain saying foul words yet i can't hit the the backspace button and undo them. I like it that way. Sometimes sentences wouldn't be emphasized enough if i don't fill "fucking" in my sentences. It's so fuckin' dull. Anyway, It's soooo late and i can't sleep. My head is fuckin' killing me, my vision is getting blurry and I haven't yawned at this late hour. I wish to lay down on my bed and dream. Dream of passing every fucking subject i took and hopefully get myself a treat after doing a good job. Yes, that would be swell. 1:09, Fuck! i have less than 51 mins. to sleep and finish reviewing all these crap. alksjdf;awjeifnajwnfkasfdioqwerqnfnawioefadkfnalsdnijqwiuqwqewjqwjjasnadjkankawjdfauwierhiquweriuawjnfkajsdkfjahdfasdnfawoiefqoiw3er *KEYBOARD SMASH*
What happens when i can't sleep before 2? hmmm... I wouldn't be able to sleep. Like, Sleep is out of the question. AND I HAVE TWO MAJOR EXAMS TOMORROW!!!! *gasps*
Hmmm...but~ that coffee was awesome... I feel like i can remember everything... funny how it made my brain so active. soooooo effin' active. Just what i needed. hmmmmm..... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment