Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nights Made For Memories

Have you ever felt like you just want to reminisce the old days? I do. Oftentimes. Every night. I don't know exactly why my mind wanders off and find myself back in year 2008. Come to think of it now. I hated myself why I was so damn shy. Now, I think I've gotten used to people telling me that I talk a lot than way way before. Wait, Is that a good thing?


I would tell you about something that really kept me going back to my memories. Those days, where I have to practice a night before I'd bring my guitar to school. That I had to make sure I knew how to strum the chords, the riffs and the printed chord sheets. I regret those days where I didn't get to sing with them. Really, I do sound awfully bad but I honestly want to go back if I could. And tell my old self that "people aren't really bad as what we think they are. Like once you get to know them they make it a lot interesting. Enjoy it every day. Because when we get into college... that's what you always think of every night. THEM".


The great thing about going back, you start to notice how things had gotten different and how people's roles have changed. Everything just flew so fast. Sometimes it's hard to catch up and everything just slips away. Where’s the rewind button when you need one. *sighs* I guess, I’ve gotten used to it. That if I have bad days I can always go back to the good ones. The best ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment