Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm an idiot

WHAAA~T??? Ok, something was wrong with me last night. It was way past 12am and i was still up. Not only awake, but agitated. So, I was supposed to be studying then i end up typing something on my blog. I didn't know and i barely remembered what i typed but I definitely remembered something, like i was smashing on something. After that i turned off my pc because the lightnings and thunders had gotten worse. This morning in school someone was talking about blogging and when i heard the word "blog". I was sort of enticed to make another entry. After all the dreaded exams i was finally free. I kept thinking of a topic for my entry on my way home. Then when I opened my blog i found THAT. ugh~ i feel bad. i can't believe i typed it and posted this on my blog. Worse, you've already read it and rate it "cool" (LOL.) I had a cup of coffee last night (dun tell my mom) Cafe Americano, the stuff actually work. It kept me awake all night and my braincells were more active. However, it got some horrible side effect on me. Yes, i just realize that. Good thing i had no load that night, also explains 5 deffered messages in my outgoing messages, again words that doesn't make any sense. I apologize, THAT would never be repeated, ever.









0 comments:

Post a Comment