Sunday, August 15, 2010

This'll be bloody.

Midterms! GAH! I can feel the pressure already and it's killing me. It's kind'a weird that this sem i've been giving much more attention in my subjects and improving my grades. I used to be laid back and contented by just having a passing score in tests, quizzes and assignments. Now, i feel like in a competition. Steppin' up to the game like aiming to have way way better grades than the past semesters. I guess, having someone around who throws you all the negativity in the world re-battles you to do much more than him. Holy crap!Never thought his insults have its benefits. GAHAHAHAHAHA! Thank you random guy. LoL.XD

2 comments:

R said...

now tell me who this random guy is and i'll hunt him. HAHAHA. i guess i need him, too! :D

Ace Midlife Ennui said...

LIKE!!! hahahahaha! frienemy nako gean. My best frienemy. :))

Post a Comment