Saturday, April 21, 2012

Counting Down The Days -- "Have A Great Day Ahead!"




We had those days when you just get to a point where you hate humans in any forms. In our first 2 months, I basically spent days being abused and insulted by our customers. My shift starts at 5pm est, and that's 4am in Philippines. It's amazing that people get so obnoxious at the start of our shift. And how we managed to keep our cool when they get really mean.

At every end of the day, we all feel tired, sad and ready to barge the doors. It's not like insults really gets me down but the way I poorly handle the customers' issue really pisses me off. Dealing with those evil people entitles them to act any way they want becuase they are paying for the service. And well, they have the right to be upset and mad.

That's why I hadn't been able to keep up with my studies and friends. Every day is a bad day and I just want to wrap the day by sleeping early. Having not to think about a single thought of my worst calls. If I had been grumpy, I'm sorry. If had to explain why you think it's unfair because that's just how we spend our days.

I imagine everytime that some days is spent the way business is done. It simply taking everything seriously and soon become a captain of the industry.


Soon. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment