Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2:59 Brain Rape


I know i have to post another entry. Whether it's nonsense or logical but who cares? I haven't got a follower. I might as well bore you down, reader.


CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

Quit playing with the pen!
GAH! Eat your heart out!!!

CLICK CLICK CLICK

The clicking sound was painful. Like the ticking sound of the clock beating my brains out to write something....something sensible.

POEM?

You've already done that and it sucked.

POEM

STORY?


Who are you kidding?

:sighs:
Right.
Here I am, staying up late, squeezing my brain out, tummy rumbling as it desperately tries to get my attention and subconsciously having a fight with my self.

Where did my thoughts go?



0 comments:

Post a Comment