Monday, May 17, 2010

Doomed!

RICE IS EVIL

I've realized the inconvenient truth. When I tend to eat the foods that i crave, lacking the capacity to lessen the intake. Though i'm complacent with my weight dancing around 68 or 70 but still i'm overweight.

I'm basically consistent. Consistent in slobbering mom's yummy dishes. L0L.XD

Seriously now, I think I have to do somethng about this. Knowing that I'm high in cholesterol. People started advising me to avoid sweets, less meat and less rice. Fine, I can cut down my sugar intake. I don't really have a sweet tooth.

Marking X on the ff.: Soft drinks, pastries,candies and ice cream. BUMMER :c

Meat? Yes, i can do that. I'll just substitute meat with fish. BUT rice? Uhh... This is negotiable right? Apparently, rice is also sugar. An asian staple. Even as a kid i've been a big rice eater. You see my problem now, don't u? How could i possibly stop eating rice? Err... Wait, nobody really said anythng about the No more rice rule.
Okay okay, perhaps I'll be lessening my rice intake for about 5 grains per meal. Let see if I don't go crazy and randomly chasing people around the neighborhood. In the process i might lose some extra pounds, right? Low-carb diets don't really work on me. I get cranky or may become suicidal without carbs. Perhaps i'm already heading that way.
Ugh~ my tummy's protesting. Alright, i'm outta here. Imma grab some snack. Later. XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment