Friday, October 7, 2011

Woohoo! 100th Post

Already a hundred posts? Wow. I really thought of featuring an epic picture or something. Like the art gallery I made but unfortunately, I have no friggin idea how to embed a flash file here. So, I came up with that, that thing or person, whoever or whatever that is. I know, right? wtf?

For...uhh.. years? I've been posting random brainfarts, images, rants and sketches. I do apologize for wasting too much of your time for visiting my blog, reading my entries and well, rating some of it. This blog is somehow my respite from reality, people, school, my mind and just about everything in my life. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being bitter, ungrateful or anything. REALLY, THANKS A LOT. :)


2 comments:

R said...

Now where is that follow button? I lost it! Errrr.

Ace Midlife Ennui said...

Hahahaha! uwawa kani pa jud.

Post a Comment