Monday, June 4, 2012

I think... there's something much better than where we are


I wish I could fight the world on my own, or that find someone that who has felt similar pains. That would ease my soul a bit, right? I guess not. I don't know. For months, I just had to feel it, that I'm not really close with my friends. I thought having the same age and gone to the same school would give us the opportunity to know well. They're really amazing people. But it seems that as life's dragged me forward and had me fell into holes of insecurities led me to become someone that I never planned to be. Honestly, knowing that they're doing well and life had dealt them a better hand than me is good. Better. Happiness should come first. Selfishness is a coward's way of taking ownership. I don't have to drag anyone with my crappy character ever again. I'm sorry.

I haven't been able to explain my emotions to others these days. It's better that people find me strange again. In a lot of different ways, I've been trying to live now. I'm getting there. You know, when you just need a little push and say stuffs like "things will be different nowadays" and "there is always a way out". Everything will work out in the end.

I'll see everyone again. I know I will. And I will always miss them.  They're all important to me. These shared memories are ones I will cherish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment