Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nankurunaisa

I wish everything is coded or something. That even though we haven’t talk for weeks or in a very long time, I’d still be able to comfort someone when they are down. I always want to be there. I’d give my time to cheer someone up and less worry on things that maybe they wouldn’t do the same for me. When other times you see them enjoying and that makes you feel upset. And now, all i want is to feel happy for them because I know that if I do, then it means I'm happy, too. And that’s important. Perhaps, that was what I’ve been missing. I was too demanding and secretly implying that I had to get what I want. Yeah, I was selfish and bitter. Maybe it’s too soon for me to realize that but everything happens for a reason I guess. I know everything’s going to be fine. And it’s not fair to come up with excuses every now and then. Like going through a lot of things and push everyone away.


I think I learned a lot from Charlie as well, he’s a fictional character by the way, from the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. He's not real. It’s really a good book. I recommend everyone should read it. Even though I think he’s a product of the author’s imagination. It kind of make sense and reasonable for a lot of things. I’m glad I read it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment