Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Going down, down, down...

I do not like rain nor the pungent stench it brings, I hate it. Days had been gloomy and gray lately. Just tonight I heard there's a storm as I speak. Hmmm.. figures. Today, I had to leave my bed early and rushed to the Dean’s office. I thought I was going to be late. Since we started our OJT, I would be late for about 10 or 15 minutes but they wouldn’t mind. Really, they wouldn’t. (:


Anyway, the reason that I am writing again is because I decided not to draw anything tonight. I think I’m going down with a fever. I’m quite upset because not only I have to break the habit that I should be doing every night, I feel sick and less motivated. Colds are such a pain in the ass. I think the air-conditioning unit in the office may have been also a factor since the weather was already unfriendly. I started to sneeze non-stop. Pretty much it annoyed me so much because I had a lot of things to do. By the way, the pc I used has an internet connection so I couldn’t resist but mooch off of it. (grins)


Also, I just realized someone or somebody rated my crappy sketches or drawings. Really, wow. WOW. Wait, perhaps two people had rated it. I’m not sure. Well, anyway, thank you so much! Whoever you are~ I appreciate it a lot. I can’t wait to draw something again. I’m not quite sure if I could manage to do it tomorrow but I’ll try. But hey! I encourage you guys (if anybody bothers to read this) to comment or make a suggestion. More like suggestions to like concepts or themes. I have already something in mind for my next sketch. I hope I’d gather enough enthusiasm or motivation. You know this is great I mean, enough to make my mind get sidetracked. Hahahahaha!


I thought I would write a little less tonight but err... I should rest now. Tomorrow's a new day. I have a feeling things will be great tomorrow. /optimism


I hope. /fingers crossed

Goodnight



0 comments:

Post a Comment