Wednesday, September 22, 2010

enlighten me

Thinking might be the best way to lock yourself up in a place from where you can't perceive the heart of what you're looking at. When you can free your mind from your ego. Great. Wait, will i find the fact that I have no boundaries beyond this?

"I think therefore I am."

What is "I" in that quote? How do "I" define myself? As a Physical being? If yes, then how does death changes me? How can this substance liberate myself as a decadent or a boundary to my existence? Because "I" will cease to exist when i die but those who die leave a body behind without a life. Is there any other way to explain this? How can we be satisfied by something so uncertain? Why? because....

"IT IS IN A WAY WHICH HIDES MOST OF THE REALITY."

*sighs* Fuck you Descartes. I don't understand a thing. :(
I can now doubt my existence, therefore i must be. What is the relevance of living when you don't see the point of it. Now, if i don't exist, i can no longer doubt my existence. So, my mind settles in for that matter.





0 comments:

Post a Comment