Friday, April 23, 2010

LET'S KEEP IT REAL

FROM WIT AND BOREDOM...

Lock on Nimbus was born. I created this blog to unlock the mystery of life and its travesty among us. Seriously? NO. The fact that, I'm bothered everyday and keeping up with hope is not working with me that much. Blah blah blah yadah yadah yadah...Boohoo! Who cares right? Yes. That's what i like about adding my first ever entry for LON (cheers) because NOBODY CARES (awww). The first blog i created was a joke that i almost got shot for posting it, and my friends were making fun of me.

Yes, I have learned my lesson. It was awful... I felt sorry for myself too.

Now, why am i such a downer on my first entry? It's because I don't want you, yes you my dear reader, to expect great from someone like me who procrastinates most of the time. Nevertheless, i could harass my mind to bear something useful someday. So you wouldn't go calling me a dork or whatever you're thinking right now.


Anyway, enjoy watching this video. It's my favorite song for now. The chipmunk’s version was quite intimidating. It pissed me off rather than saying it was cute.





Later tuhtz.. Until my next entry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment